Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Friday, October 16, 2015

Infertile prayers?

  I thought I would never have to fund raise because I had written a book. Now I am thinking of shipping leaves. I thought Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers was going to help a lot of people and also I would make enough to do great things with the money. My Uncle Rae Patton had told me that the author's life was like the lottery. So many people are in writing and only the 1/7 of the ice berg is above water like the writers. So if I had named the book "Infertile Prayers: Daily Infertile Prayers, I would not have been able to include miscarriages. Infertile people don't have miscarriages. Sub-fertile people who get pregnant have miscarriages.

I thought my book maybe didn't help until someone sent me $50 cash and told me to give copies to people with infertility. Now I am buying those same books from Amazon. Will I sell them or give them away? There is no display at the library for infertility like there is for Mother's Day. I won't be able to change that. You could.