Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Paulding Meadows Arts & Crafts Festival 2015

 My first year at the Festival! I was there all day Saturday, and I forgot to bring seeds and an extra chair. So I stopped by and got the chair and then spent all day sitting and playing autoharp and once in a while people would put money into a jar to win a watch. So I made 7 dollars for the nonprofit, and I only spent $75.00 for the calendar for the Sheriff's ad for Fear Thou Not for women, and $40.00 for a Buddy System sign. If I had not  brought a bunch of stuff and I had just busked, I would have done a lot better! I think.

If you read Murder on the Silver Comet Trail and you find the page Al Gore is on I will send you a book marker if you make a comment on this blog, or the most recent blog (next year, or whenever!)!