Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Xrombone Drawing at Music Guru

  Xrombone is a Trombone in a drawing to raise money for the nonprofit Fear Thou Not, a nonprofit that promotes the Buddy System for women. If you are in a church and would like to ask me to speak, please do. If you are an employee in a hospital and want me to speak about the Buddy System, and if you are in a school as an employee, and you want me to speak at your School, please contact me at Charlotte Fairchild, or in the group Buddy System on Facebook. My email is CharlotteFairchild@gmail.com as well. Go by Music Guru and put in a dollar for the silver Xrombone!