Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Avalanche

Another reason not to go to Antarctica is avalanches. There may not be avalanches in the Antarctic, but what if there are?

What does this have to do with the Buddy System or ponchos or kudzu or fertility/infertility or leprosy or anything I have ever been interested in?

I have never been to Paris. I have been invited to India, to the Antarctic (yeah, no written invitations, you know?) and Burundi and New Orleans, and Seattle, and Australia. I want to go to places. Do you? 

What group goes places? The Red Hat Society. Anyone else? Are you going through a pull to go somewhere?

Poncho Power is on Youtube. I teach people to make ponchos for people with cancer and women who breast feed.