Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Telephones

Yesterday, Yesterday two important things happened. 

I forgot my phone, and I made clear to the minor who lives with me to have a designated meeting spot and if I didn't respond by phone that she needed to meet me there. I didn't realize when I made the commitment with the young lady who lives with me that I didn't have my phone. I didn't tell her a time to be back to meet me at the designated spot. What happened? I waited and waited and waited, and then I went to the store where she said she would be and I saw her looking around bewildered and not knowing where next to go. She had gotten two tee-shirts and had been cooped up at my house studying for finals for over 2 weeks and she was tired and a free bird. I went to one more store with her and then we left! How many people don't have a happy ending because they don't have a MEETING PLACE???