Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Emory University School of Law and Relgion pre-conference

Today there was a pre-conference at Emory University Law School. I met Rev. Lyons from a United Methodist Church, and several other panelists, and many reporters and writers who were so interesting. There were 4 panels discussion groups. Three were about immigration and one on sex trafficking/prostitution. 

I told people about the Global Health and Humanitarian Summit. One reporter took a picture of me, and a few talked to me about Murder on the Silver Comet Trail, soon to be Buddy System on the Silver Comet Trail. I learned so much!