Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Churches

First Baptist Church of Milledgeville, Georgia still sends me a bulletin after God ordained me with this church in 1987 in August. Southern Baptists took away all endorsements for ordained women to serve women who are beaten by men, raped by men, have miscarriages and lose babies, mastectomies and hysterectomies. Southern Baptists want women to talk about their female issues with male ordained chaplains who make a salary. Women might be able to do the same work as a male chaplain as long as they don't have a salary. Women might be able to do the same education as a male chaplain in the Southern Baptist Denomination, as long as they don't have a salary. --I write books. Max, a United Methodist Chaplain/Elder, said I became chaplain to the world when I lost my endorsement and could no longer minister inside a box (hospital). My books: Click here: Murder on the Silver Comet Trail, Molested: Prayers by D. White (Charlotte Fairchild),  
and Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers (click here)