Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Face Book

On Facebook there is a group for the Silver Comet Trail. I noticed there is only one woman who sometimes posts. Most of the posts are by men, and all of the people ride bicycles. No one skates, walks, runs, or anything else often on the Silver Comet Trail. There is a real interest for a night ride on the Silver Comet Trail. I was on the group site for more than 7 months. The men are friends. I didn't get to know any women on the Face Book Group. I left the group and I doubt seriously that they will notice I am gone.  I hope I am not missed.

They were not interested in putting anything about the Buddy System on the Silver Comet Trail. Most of them use the Buddy System. Most of them talked about also carrying a permit and a gun. If you are interested and male, then you will enjoy this group more.