Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Buddy System Scares People

Posting that using a Buddy System in the military will keep people out of the military? Not hardly. People are going to join because they are patriotic this Flag Day and every day.

Buddy Sysem on the Etiquette signs will frighten people? Not hardly. Most people will ignore the sign or rebel. Will it help the liability of the SCT? Maybe. Ask a lawyer.

Click here for video on the Silver Comet Trail Sign.  

I have been raising funds for bumper stickers "Buddy System" and "Instant Buddy" I will give these to people who buy Murder on the Silver Comet Trail (MOTSCT) and I may put some up at Jennifer Ewing's memorial site. I won't go alone. Please make buddies in life so you can live longer.