Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

z for oZ

The  wiZard of oZ is the theme of the Douglasville Hydrangea Festival. I have signed up to do one wheel barrow miniature garden.

I have talked to the Munchkin who was the physician in the oringinal wiZard of oZ. I was an advisory board member of the Karpeles Manuscript Museum in 1996 and I found and secured speakers once a month when there were manuscripts important. There were manuscripts from the wiZard of oZ and so I secured him as a speaker from Penny Farms. 

I was a child in Milton, Florida when I first saw the movie. I couldn't sit through it. I was 6 or 7 and it frightened me. Especially the Lion. The monkies didn't do much for me either!