Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Saturday, April 26, 2014

X for X-rated?

Oh for one generation of G-rated life. Can you imagine the world with innocent children who do not know war, starvation, rape, ugly talk, stealing, cheating, gluttony, and know God?

I talked to a minister about weighing food (weight watchers is not called calorie watchers) and my involvement with a church where the message is about sins, conveniently leaving out gluttony. Why would I want to be associated with a church mired in stealing, cheating, promiscuity, lying, murder, and dishonoring God in other ways? Then why would I want to go to a church with gluttony as an acceptable sin?