Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Monday, April 28, 2014

X again

X marks the spot for TREASURE! 

Where is your treasure? Is it with the money or the health or the relationships or what?

I found a coin from China. A friend from Australia sent me a $50.00 bill that the Outback restaurant wouldn't accept and I had to travel 40 miles to get it cashed. I received $35.00 for it. I should have mailed it back. The silly friend. Why did she do that? She is kind hearted is all I can guess.

I heard a man speak who coined a word, "famil-ionaire" and I like that. My treasure is not my family. Most of them have died. Getting old enough one needs to make friends. I keep surprising myself by living!