Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Whistle

Whistle? Who taught you how to whistle. Would you read a book about whistling? What would interest you about whistling? Is whistling protected under the 1st Amendment? When can you not whistle? Where is whistling illegal? What kind of whistle would you make if someone scared you and you were calling attention to them? Do you carry a whistle? 

I know I am not on the same letter everyone else is on with the A--Z. My parents died and my life is complicated. I built a cushion in so I would be less stressed. My parents died and I have an older sister who is not well. I was also in an accident and I am still dealing with back and wrist problems.