Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Friday, April 18, 2014

R is for rest?

Our cat was originally named "Blackie." A tuxedo Bombay long haired cat with no claws showed up at our door and slept in our garage for 3 nights. We adopted him and called him blackie. That lasted one day. He wouldn't quit talking. So we "re-named" him Meow. What does that have to do with "rest?" One day, when I sleep the whole night, I will tell you all about it. At this very moment, he is roaming the room meowing. He will stare at me while I am sleeping and then put his paw on my face, or jump on me. He acts like a kitten. We have had him for 2 years. He was grown when we got him.  Today at the Douglasville Animal Shelter 5 kittens were brought in. They were 4 weeks old and they did not have a mother. Someone found them in a box at Sam's Club or Wal-Mart. One of them was black.