Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Saturday, April 5, 2014

J is for Judson College

Today I am going to Judson College in Marion where Coretta Scott King was born. When I attended Judson we were de-segregated. I had 5 Asian little sisters and 2 red headed women and for one semester a blond woman. I gave each one of them a Rosie Goblet except one. She had heart surgery as a small child and she broke her Rosie Goblet when I handed it to her she dropped it. So I gave her two after the first one was broken. They were all beautiful and I loved them as sisters and close friends. There were lesbians at my college. I was not one of the lesbians. I was mothering these women. I tutored them, typed for them. 

Time to go to college.