Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Thursday, April 3, 2014

G for German

At the First Presbyterian Church in Atlanta the organist is from Germany. His brother came to visit and I sang the Brahm's Lullaby in German for a few bars to his five year old girl. I don't practice, so I couldn't sing for very long. My voice (and your voice) is a gift. I carry a whistle since when I am upset, I may not be able to use my voice. When I am in isolated places, sound is vital for someone to find you. A cell phone can be thrown into the ditch. When I can use my voice, I yell fire. The last line in Murder on the Silver Comet Trail. (Amazon/Kindle)  
Genealogy: National Geographic DNA test