Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Buddy System

Patrice at the Douglasville Welcome Center is an employee whose brother tells her to use the Buddy System! I guess I can retire because one person I know in Douglasville is being told to use the Buddy System! I wish! If only more women were told about the Buddy System and asked a buddy to "watch their back" in isolated places like parking lots, neighborhoods and trails.

If someone working for the city or county is rude to you, what do you do? I complained on the website. I didn't carry most of the instruments inside. I didn't ask to go into the Douglasville Welcome Center. The couple I met were invited out of the cold and they told me to follow just so they could look at the instruments.

The most important question for me is this: why is it that no one in the office knew the county has an orchestra in the county? This orchestra has been listed in the Chapel Hill News & Views for a while. The next most important question is: why is it the other people who were invited to the Welcome Center were not chewed out by Patrice and  I was chewed out by Patrice? 

Is Douglasville Welcome Center interested in selling Murder on the Silver Comet Trail to raise awareness about the Buddy System? They are selling t-shirts, coasters, honey and giving away free literature. The Silver Comet Trail is from another county. Why would they sell honey from another county? 

If you want other women to be mugged, abducted, raped, or murdered, then quit telling women to use the buddy system. Being aware, having a dog and carrying a gun is not enough for the safety of women. If it were, then men would quit talking about the Buddy System to protect men. Search for the Buddy System on Youtube to find examples?