Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Murdertrail.blogspot.com

Amazon and Kindle are the only places to buy Murder on the Silver Comet Trail. I don't do book signings.  Amazon and Kindle are the only places to buy Murder on the Silver Comet Trail. I don't do book signings. I did give a few signatures out last week that were signed and dated to be used as book plates for people who buy Murder on the Silver Comet Trail.

I did leave some copies of an article about the Silver Comet Trail with the Woodie Fite Senior Center, Truett Cathy from Chic-fil-A and Publix, and Sam's Club today. Women who use the Buddy System buy twice as much as one woman walking into the store alone. We make each other safer with being together. We watch out for each other. 

What book am I reading now? I am still working on the book Chaplain to the World, so I am reading the book by David F. Tolin, Randy O. Frost and Gail Steketee called Buried in Treasures: Help for Compulsive Acquiring, Saving and Hoarding. 

There is no P.O. Box for the nonprofit Fear Thou Not anymore. The only way to get copies is to go to KINDLE OR AMAZON and request ebooks or paperback books from them.