Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Monday, April 15, 2013

Global Health and Humanitarian Summit 2013

Today bombs went off at the Boston Marathon and the JFK Library. This is the 15th of April, 2013. Last year was the weekend of Friday the 13th and the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. None of this relates. For some reason a Marathon is targeted, and a Humanitarian Summit isn't for violence. A bomb is always violent. 

This weekend I talked to many people about the "no" exercise of Cuddle Party. I got to say no to a lot of people. When I presented the information about Boundaries for Idiots, everyone stayed for most of the talk. There was no time for people to take the survey. We only had 2 minutes before the next speaker. The woman who followed me talked about a peace department in the US

Today I have remained in my flannel nightgown all day. After the bombings I am not inclined to dress up. I am not inclined to eat pizza and chocolate. I am inclined to pray. In all things give thanks. In all times, praise God. We draw to us what we practice.