Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Tuesday, April 17, 2012



Mrs. Rosalind Sconiers won the door prize. I spoke in Room 110 at 1:00 pm on Saturday by chance. One speaker missed their time, and people were waiting so I was asked to speak. They taped it. It might be on the video they are making of the summit for 2012. I spoke in A135 about innovative ways to raise funds for nonprofits on the 15th. It was a wonderful summit, and I look forward to next year! Please look at the previous blog for what I said about innovative ways to raise funds!

Another way would be finding one thing that would make the world a better place. A tent for someone homeless, a kubotan for someone who has to walk alone, and what else in your area?