Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Tuesday, January 24, 2012


This is at Unity North, Marietta, Georgia, USA. I started working on a labyrinth in my back yard. This is a circle of mulch with bricks. Mine will be mint and I don't know what else. I could use sticks or rocks or leaves with the mint and many kinds of materials. What do you think? I wrote Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers. Because of Jenny Ewing and because of Chandra Levy and so many women who disappear only to be found too late, and because there are so many miscarriages, I was moved to begin a labyrinth in Paulding County, Georgia. Does anyone else know of someone with a labyrinth in this county? The picture above is not going to be like the one I build. I am open to including help.