Rev. Charlotte Fairchild, speaker/writer

My photo

         
Fear Thou Not 501(c)3 director
Murder on the Silver Comet Trail author
Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers author

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Songs sung on the Silver Comet Trail


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBpD2lxE81s
No one ever donated an air pump for the Sheriff's Deputies. Ask the deputies what they need. You might be surprised at how much you as a citizen can help.


This is a Spanish song for babies I am learning. So many babies are on the Silver Comet Trail. I sang to one for a little while today. She did not like Puccini so much, but she was OK with Puppy Dogs are Beautiful and the Insy Winsy Spider.

I am singing Puccini and Patty Loveless songs, and Wildwood Flower. Tommy and I also sang The Lion Sings Tonight. We need help on the background/percussion. I wish there were more musicians there. We might get better! I want to learn the Lari White song, Just Thinking. I love it.

The less isolated the Silver Comet Trail is, the less crime.
I don't have a recent picture of the Silver Comet Trail, so I am adding a picture of a bird house that is out of focus. Maybe I need a new camera?

The Sheriff's Deputies could use an air pump if anyone will please donate one. If people make a donation to me, and I donate the money/air pump for bikes, then it will help your taxes, because Fear Thou Not, PO Box 1268, Hiram, GA 30141 is a nonprofit/501 (c) 3. A Fear Thou Not receipt will help your taxes, and might help a stranded biker who needs air. This happened today. Someone needed air, and Tommy, who is on the board of Fear Thou Not, helped him with his air pump.